Saturday, February 12, 2011

Toy Robot

So for Christmas a few years ago my wife bought me a radio controlled robot. Well I was admittedly less excited than I should have been about it. This was not far after my accident and I was a little too serious in my mind for that. Well needless to say that really hurt my wife's feelings immensely! I couldn't figure out why she bought me a toy for a gift at my age, and she knowing I loved electronics and robotic stuff couldn't figure out why I didn't seem to like it. Well after a good bit of discussion I realized that it was so much more than a toy. It is still the sweetest gift anyone has ever given me. She knew I wasn't what I was before and she wanted to give that back to me. She gave me the robot to try and bring me back to when I was younger and before the accident. When I realized the thought she put into my gift it blew my mind! She knew what I really needed and wanted to give it to me. I could not ask for a sweeter, more thoughtful, more loving wife. God has blessed me beyond words! I wish I was more like her!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe you posted this story :P lol! I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you! Not only are you the most patient & understanding, bit also every inch of u is the hottest! ;) I am extremely lucky to have found and married the best guy on the planet :D

    I love you SO much baby! Happy Valentine's day! (it's our 8th! Woohoo!!!)

    xoxo Kat

    ReplyDelete